If you are seeking an internship that not only challenges you but also provides the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in the field of Exercise Science, CORE is the place for you.
Our Internship Program offers:
- Education on Basic SCI knowledge as well as other related disorders
- Information and Understanding of the Latest Research in Neurorecovery
- Hands-on training in the CORE program
- The skills and training necessary for the use of our state-of-the-art equipment, including the RT600 and RT300
- A rewarding and life-changing experience
- The possibility for career opportunities after the internship is completed
CORE offers Fall, Spring, and Summer internships to those students seeking experience in a specialized and evolving field. All undergraduate students in the following fields of study are welcomed and strongly encouraged to apply.
- Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Science
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Health Science
- There are also opportunities for students looking for Public Relations and Marketing internships.
CORE also offers OBSERVATION hours to all interested students upon availability.
Upcoming internship dates:
Fall 2023: August 21 - December 9
Spring 2024: January 8 - April 27
Internship Application Inquiry
In an effort to provide the safest and most effective environment, we require all interested participants to complete the application process. This will assist us in preparing for your experience at CORE. To get started, please fill out the contact form below. You will then receive an email with a link to the full Internship Application. Please DOWNLOAD and complete the Internship Application in its entirety and email it, along with a copy of your resume and headshot photo, to the email address listed in the application.
After your application is reviewed, our Internship Coordinator will contact you to discuss next steps. The completion of this application does not guarantee your participation in the internship program.