Lead a more active lifestyle.
According to the US Department of Health and Human Services, adults with disabilities should strive to get at least 150 minutes per week of moderate intensity, or 75 minutes a week of aerobic activity. To achieve this, CORE offers two options to improve the wellness, endurance, cardio and fitness of clients.
- Coach led adaptive group classes designed to get you FIT and healthy!
- 60 minute high-intensity workouts performed from the wheelchair or with assistive devices.
- Workouts are constantly varied to challenge you in different ways.
- Utilize cardio equipment such as the Endless Rope, Concept 2 Rowing Machines and SkiErg!
- Participate in yearly Adaptive Fitness Competitions for a fun boost and to test your skills!
Join us on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11 am!
- Open Gym Access 6 days a week
- Numerous adaptive strength and cardio equipment options
- Independent HIIT Cardio Workouts provided