CORE is looking for a positive, energetic individual to join our training team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the CORE program, equipment and the field of neurorecovery
- Perform evaluations and re-evaluations according to standards and recommended techniques
- Establish, implement and adapt individualized recovery programs
- Properly document all client sessions for progress and review reports
- Consistently assess client programs for optimal recovery
- Identify the need for client/caregiver education and utilize each opportunity for teaching
- Promote a positive and professional environment
- Ensure cleanliness of facility and training area is maintained
- Use proper lifting techniques and safety protocols
- Continue neurorecovery education through research, conferences and advanced training
- 4 year degree in Exercise Science or health related field; Master’s degree a plus
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds
- ACSM, CSCS or other personal training certifications preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- The passion to help people
- Experience working with spinal cord injuries a plus, but not required
If you are interested in beginning a career at CORE, please email your resume to Malerie Murphy at email@example.com.
Or, for more information about employment opportunities, please call 321-418-3050.